Asset Management systems
What's ISO "55001:2014?
ISO 55001 specifies requirements for establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving an organization’ asset management systems and can be applied to any organization where physical assets are central to their business.
The key benefits of ISO 55001 certification
These include, but not limited to the following
- Managed risk - ongoing review of processes, procedures, and asset performance enables informed management decisions that balance cost, risk, opportunity, and performance to improve organizational efficiency and effectiveness, so managing and reducing risk associated with ownership of assets.
- supports business growth and improvement - a robust asset management system (AMS) aids improvement with formalized, prioritized and coordinated implementation plans to which the entire organization can understand and commit.
- benchmarking - as good practice in asset management is mostly independent of asset type, ISO 55001 enables the objective comparison of performance across industrial sectors, between regulated/non-regulated and public/private environments.
- improved financial performance - a good AMS can facilitate improved return on investment and cost reduction without sacrificing short or long-term organizational performance, which in turn can lead to the preservation of asset value so aiding the bottom line/profit.
- improved services and organizational sustainability - effective management of short and long-term effects, expenditures and performance improves sustainability, allowing the organization to consistently meet or exceed the performance and social responsibility expectations to satisfy the needs of stakeholders.
- enhanced reputation through compliance - transparent conformity with legal, statutory and regulatory requirements and adherence to quality and asset management standards, policies and processes mean improved customer satisfaction, stakeholder awareness, and confidence.
How can we help you in achieving ISO 55001:2014 certification?
Our team of competent professionals will help you manage your business challenges, systems and risks to improve and protect your current and future environmental performance and meet your stakeholders’ needs.
- our in-depth understanding and the technical expertise of our auditors enables us to deliver tangible benefits to our clients through a structured project management approach
- we know that good communication is pivotal in delivering transparency through every step of the AMS certification process
- we work with our clients and set clear expectations for all parties on deliverables
- our unique methodology helps organizations manage their systems and risks to improve and protect their current and future performance
- we provide certification across all of the major management system standards
- we can offer integrated assessments, thus delivering savings on both time and money